Social Media

Homemade Banana Bread


I don't know about you, but I've been obsessed with the New Year's resolutions since forever.  Usually I even start with the new habits in December so that there are no more excuses in January since I am already used to the new way of living hehe. At the beginning of this year I've decided to quit sugar. Not because of calories or whatsoever but because I've realised that a chocolate bar makes me really tired. Don't you feel the same?! So it was until this Saturday that I haven't had a bite of chocolate/cake/icecream. Not even for my birthday!

BUT. My momma baked the banana bread on Saturday morning. HOLY MOTHER OF SWEETS!! Imagine the smell that woke me up! I was like 'Mommy did you put some sugar in it?' and she was like 'nooo'. Yeah right. But who cares. I just couldn't resist and it was the best piece of banana bread ever, I swear! Totally worth of breaking the habit! So let me share the recipe with you. Hope you make someone as happy as my mother did this weekend.

Preheat the oven to 180°C and butter the loaf pan. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter and the pumpkin puree into the mashed bananas. Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten eggs, vanilla extract, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix in the flour and oats. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for one hour. Serve with honey and chopped nuts.

4 komentarji

  1. Ej, ta no sugar ideja sploh ni slaba. Jzt mam sodelavko, ki se že ful dolgo drži tega in nas je vse okužila. Je pa njen moto ta, da ne smeš jesti junk fooda, lahko pa si privoščiš kvalitetno sladičko (vsake toliko seveda). ;) Thumbs up za vztrajnost in tale kruhek, ker jzt sm pač največji fan bananinga kruhka. <3 :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow these photos are amazing, so cute!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hud pristop, tole našetet sestavine v venček! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Instagram

Theme by BD